GEO-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITY
Brierley Associates is seeking qualified candidates to join our team as Entry-Level Staff Engineer in our Moraga, CA office.
Candidates must possess a BS degree (MS preferred) in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
Candidates must be highly motivated and possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills. The ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines is essential.
- Evaluation of geotechnical design parameters
- Analysis and design of steel, reinforced concrete, and wood structures
- Foundation design
- Layout and detailing of engineering drawings – Experience with CAD/BIM and Civil 3D a plus
- Construction site visits to monitor progress and other elements of contract documents
- Assist in client communications
- Prepare design computations and quantity estimates
- Assist in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, and plans
Occasional travel to project sites should be expected. A valid driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation are required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should respond in confidence to Eric Michal at email@example.com.
Please include a current resume and note availability.
No phone calls, please.