Brierley Associates is seeking qualified candidates to join our team as an entry to mid-level staff engineer or geologist in our Denver, Colorado office.
Candidates must possess a BS degree (MS preferred) in geotechnical or civil engineering from an accredited university. Candidates must be highly motivated and possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills. The ability to multi-task, work under strict deadlines and collaborate is essential.
Responsibilities include technical/engineering support of tunneling, trenchless, and geo-structural projects, such as:
- Prepare design computations and quantity estimates
- Layout and detailing of engineering drawings
- Report writing
- Construction site visits to monitor progress and other elements of contract documents
- Assist in client communications
- Assist in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, and plans
- Problem solving with other engineers and contractors
- Providing technical assistance to other Brierley offices.
Experience with the following software is preferred, but not required:
- AutoCAD – Civil3D
Occasional travel to project sites should be expected. A valid driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation are required.
Interested candidates should respond in confidence to Bill Zietlow at firstname.lastname@example.org and Anna Crockford at email@example.com. Please include a current resume and note availability.