TRENCHLESS ENGINEERING OPPORTUNITY
Brierley Associates is seeking qualified candidates to support our Florida operations based in Tampa. The successful candidate would possess specific design/construction expertise in HDD and microtunneling operations.
Candidates must possess a Florida Professional Engineers (PE) license, BS (MS preferred) in Geological Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or closely related engineering field, and demonstrated design and construction experience. Candidates must be highly motivated and possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills. The ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines is essential.
- Development and execution of new projects
- Project management
- Client management
- Representing the Company in professional, technical, and business organizations
- Providing technical assistance to other Brierley offices.
- Knowledge of the Florida markets and existing client relationships would be beneficial.
- The compensation ranges for these positions are commensurate with experience and based upon individual and Company performance.
Occasional travel to project sites should be expected. A valid driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation are required.
Interested candidates should respond in confidence to Dave Sackett at dsackett@BrierleyAssociates.com
Please include a current resume and note availability.
No phone calls, please.